11 August 2010

Baby Pool

As with every baby-related decision, there were pros and cons to finding out the kid's gender ahead of time. While we initially were conflicted about our decision to not find out the gender, the feedback we've received from several sources have convinced us we made the right choice with this matter.

One of the cooler things about not knowing is that we're able to have a baby pool! Thanks to everyone who has participated so far, and please join if you haven't already. I wish we could participate because I would try to be very strategic about my picks. The best part is - it's free!

Baby is...(looks at watch)...getting close now.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How can the decision to find out be right or wrong? Anyway, you guys made a *good* decision - so much fun! Personally, I'm loving the anticipation. Not much longer to wait...

Robert Bryan said...

To clarify, I meant "right for us."

Besides, I already know it's a dude.